Why you need a Lightning System in Melbourne, Florida
Coastal Lightning Rods installs Commercial & Residential Lightning Protection in Melbourne, Florida
Coastal Lightning Protection is able to design and install the appropriate lightning protection system for any site in Melbourne, Florida. We ensure that your installation is carried out to the highest standards by our highly trained and industry-qualified technicians. We also test and repair lightning protection systems.
How Effective is a Lightning Protection System?
According to Underwriters Laboratories a properly designed and installed system greatly diminishes the risk of property damage caused by a lightning strike.
Coastal Lightning Protection of Melbourne, Florida
Through the design of a system that consists of air terminals (lightning rods), cabling, bonding to your electric, gas, water lines, telephone, and installation of a main electrical surge protector, Coastal Lightning Protection Rods of Melbourne, Florida can provide protection for your property.
Our valued customers in Melbourne, Florida home owners, business owners, schools, churches, farm houses, barns and more.
Lightning Protection Melbourne, Florida
At Coastal Lightning Rods, we provide a full range of lightning protection services in Melbourne, Florida, including:
- Lightning Risk Assessment – We perform a risk assessments before we install the lightning protection system.
- Lightning Protection System Design – Each property is unique and has a different size and shape. We design a lightning protection system that meets all standards.
- Lightning Protection System Installation – We install the designed lightning protection system and make sure it complies to all standards and codes of practice.
- Tests & Inspections of Lightning Protection Systems – We offer Annual testing of existing lightning protection systems.
- Lightning Protection System Maintenance & Repair – Over time your lightning protection system may damage. We provide repair service in the event of damage.
Melbourne is a Florida city southeast of Orlando. The Eau Gallie Arts District, on the Indian River Lagoon, is known for its galleries and Foosaner Art Museum. Period buildings include the Rossetter House Museum & Gardens, restored to its 1908 appearance. Across the lagoon, Howard E. Futch Memorial Park at Paradise Beach faces the Atlantic Ocean. North, Brevard Zoo features a kayak tour through an African habitat. ― Google
Florida is the lightning capital of United States. Lightning strikes can cause fires on a property. The cost of a lightning protection system is minimal when compared to the damage a lightning strike can cause. A lightning protection system can stop a direct strike of lightning, making it the most effective form of fire and electrical protection.
Contact us for a free estimate.
Melbourne Lightning Protection Services
- System Design
- Test and Inspecting\Surge Protection Installation