Why you need a Lightning System in Cape Coral, Florida
Coastal Lightning Rods installs Commercial & Residential Lightning Protection in Cape Coral, Florida
Coastal Lightning Protection is able to design and install the appropriate lightning protection system for any site in Cape Coral, Florida. We ensure that your installation is carried out to the highest standards by our highly trained and industry-qualified technicians. We also test and repair lightning protection systems.
How Effective is a Lightning Protection System?
According to Underwriters Laboratories a properly designed and installed system greatly diminishes the risk of property damage caused by a lightning strike.
Coastal Lightning Protection of Cape Coral, Florida
Through the design of a system that consists of air terminals (lightning rods), cabling, bonding to your electric, gas, water lines, telephone, and installation of a main electrical surge protector, Coastal Lightning Protection Rods of Cape Coral, Florida can provide protection for your property.
Our valued customers in Cape Coral, Florida home owners, business owners, schools, churches, farm houses, barns and more.
Lightning Protection Cape Coral, Florida
At Coastal Lightning Rods, we provide a full range of lightning protection services in Cape Coral, Florida, including:
- Lightning Risk Assessment – We perform a risk assessments before we install the lightning protection system.
- Lightning Protection System Design – Each property is unique and has a different size and shape. We design a lightning protection system that meets all standards.
- Lightning Protection System Installation – We install the designed lightning protection system and make sure it complies to all standards and codes of practice.
- Tests & Inspections of Lightning Protection Systems – We offer Annual testing of existing lightning protection systems.
- Lightning Protection System Maintenance & Repair – Over time your lightning protection system may damage. We provide repair service in the event of damage.
Cape Coral is a city in southwest Florida, known for its many canals. Home to manatees, Sirenia Vista Park has kayak routes to Matlacha Pass Aquatic Preserve, where birds wade amid mangroves. Cape Coral Historical Society & Museum traces the planning of the city. Yacht Club Community Park has a beach and pier on the Caloosahatchee River. To the north, Four Mile Cove Ecological Preserve attracts herons and ibis. ― Google
Florida is the lightning capital of United States. Lightning strikes can cause fires on a property. The cost of a lightning protection system is minimal when compared to the damage a lightning strike can cause. A lightning protection system can stop a direct strike of lightning, making it the most effective form of fire and electrical protection.
Contact us for a free estimate.